Use these screens to configure your rates. Once a plan is set up, it can be linked to a room or fraction.
1) Select which taxes (that have been previously set up in the system) apply to this rate plan.
2) Add as many rules as necessary. The fewer times your rates change the less rules you will need.
3) Quickly duplicate rate rules for addtional years.
4) Enter dates for which this rule applies.
5) Set the price for each day of the week during this rule.
6) Set prices for extra guests (optional).
7) Specify which days of the week a reservation is allowed to begin on.
8) Allows for minimum stay requirements to be ignored if reservation request is within certain number of days from current date. Great for filling last minute vacancies.
9) Add optional multi-night discounts.