1. Can I set the system so that it is an inquiry only?
Yes! By changing the system to not block the dates until the reservation is confirmed, this is easy to do. Also add text in the reservation page header and confirmation page to make it clear to guests that you will review their reservation and get back to them with 24 hours. Then when changing the status to "Confirmed" the system will block the dates in the calendar, and optionally can automatically send a confirmation email to the guest at the same time.
2. Does the system support Yapstone as a payment processor?
Yes! We have worked for many years with Yapstone and it is easy to set up the connection between ReservationKey and Yapstone. We like Yapstone so much that in fact we use them to handle all of our subscriber's credit card payments for our services.
3. Can we import our data from Webervations or Rezovations into ReservationKey?
Yes! This is just a matter of creating a CSV export file and emailing it to us - firstname.lastname@example.org. We can load your data into our system within a day or two of receiving your file. We ask that you format your export file as we explain in our import guide.
4. Does the system notify us of new reservations?
Yes! We send an automatic email notification to you every time you receive a new reservation. We also have a place in the system which prominently shows "X new" meaning, the number of new reservations you receive in the last two days.
5. Is it easy to add the ReservationKey booking engine to my website in place of Webervations or Rezovations?
Yes! This is just a matter of changing the link on your "Book now" or similar button to point to your new ReservationKey booking page.
6. Are your prices reasonable?
Yes! We certainly think so. While we have a powerful and full featured product, we strive to keep our prices affordable for even the smallest of properties. Check for yourself - click here for our price list.
7. Can we connect to channels like booking.com, Expedia, VRBO, and Airbnb?
Yes! These are all easily connected to using our Channel Manager, myallocator.com. If you need only Airbnb and VRBO then it is possible to use iCal links (free, easy to set up).